Monday-Friday 8:30-15:00. Closed for lunch 11:00-11:45.
Saturday-Sunday and holidays closed.
Different hours may occur around holidays and during vacation periods.
Tel: 018-471 48 58.
- Report to the reception desk your awaiting visits in advance. State the names of visitors and your own phone number.
- All visitors to the Rudbeck Laboratory shall report their arrival to the reception desk who then contact you.
- Or make an appointment with your visitors and meet them up yourself.
Patients can, if needed, be assisted to find the waiting room.
At the reception desk you can also get help with the following:
- Portable camera for video conference
- Conference telephone
- Portable hearing loop
- Laser pointer / presenter
- Computer cables / adapters
- Temporary access cards
- Leave outgoing packages for couriers to collect
- Help to get a onetime passcode for account activation
- Help with booking of Rudbecksalen (Rudbeck Hall)
- Put up notices (is handed over to the receptionist who then put them up on the right notice board)
- Lost and found
- Orders access cards after receiving a scanned copy of the registration form from the Institutions via email
Please note that the University's campus card cannot be ordered at Rudbeck Laboratory. We therefore refer to the reception at BMC.