Room of Silence
At the Rudbeck Laboratory there is a "Room of silence" which is a room for silence, reflection and prayers. The room is open to all, regardless of religion.
Please respect each other in the room by giving prayer or meditation in silence.
Think of this when using the room:
- No food or drinks in the room
- It is not allowed to use the room as a meeting room or study room
- It is not possible to book the room
- Turn off the phone (or silent mode) to avoid interfering with others
- Do not leave personal items in the room, such as books, yoga mats or prayer rugs, etc.
Violations against the above points may cause the room to close.
The room is located opposite Rudbecksalen in C11, ground floor.
We also have a resting room if you feel sick and need a moment to rest. The room is located in C11, entrance floor, south corridor, opposite conference room Gösta Hultqvist. To get access to the room you need to borrow a key from the reception.