The Campus Management offers rental of temporary space for long-term storage on pallets, in locked storage. Rent is charged in advance each month. The place can be rented for a limited time of a maximum of 6 months. If the pallet space needs to be rented for a longer period than 6 months, notification must be made no later than one month before the end of the rental period. The Campus Management can only extend the time more than 6 months if there is no queuing to the place.
The notice period for a pallet space is 1 month and the rental of the space ends at the end of the month.
The rental cost for a pallet space is given on request.
The rental cost may be adjusted annually.
Application for renting a pallet place must be made in good time (at least 1 month in advance). Send a scanned application form (only in Swedish) via email to the janitorial.
We need to know:
- From which month the space should be rented
- For how long the space should be rented (maximum 6 months)
- What type of goods it is
- Dimensions of the goods Width x Length x Height
- Invoice address and reference code / area of responsibility
- Contact persons (at least 2), telephone number, building / room number in which the persons are located
- After the end of the rental period, the person in charge of the goods must announce the place to which the goods are to be moved