How To Get to the Rudbeck Laboratory
A number of both local and regional bus routes passes by the Rudbeck Laboratory to or from the city center and central station. The nearest bus stop is Akademiska sjukhuset södra on Sjukhusvägen. At the UL homepage you can easily search for next bus to or from the bus stop.
If you take the train to Uppsala you will find the buses to Uppsala Science Park on the western side of the station.
There are many nice bicycle routes to Uppsala Science Park. Coming from city, the easiest route is through the city park and then uphill, along Sjukhusvägen. The same route works equally well for a walk. It only takes 10-15 minutes to walk from city. Bike racks are availible right next to the main entrance Rudbeck lab. In the reception you can find free bicykle maps of Uppsala.
If arriving with a car from E4, turn off at Uppsala södra and drive towards Akademiska sjukhuset / Dag Hammarskjölds väg. If you are using a GPS, set "Dag Hammarskjölds väg 20" as the address. Payment parking is available in the area.
(Note! Be sure to read the signs for parking as there are different rules between the parking areas.)
The Rudbeck Laboratory aims to be accessible to everyone, regardless of functional impairment. Therefore, we strive to constantly improve and develop the accessibility.
- Our large lecture hall, the Rudbeck Hall, is a terraced hall with an entrance at the top of the hall. There is room for wheelchair users. To get down to the lecturer's place, there is currently no lift. In the Rudbeck hall there is also a fixed hearing loop (audio induction loop).
- Other seminar rooms and halls are accessible for wheelchair users and lecturers.
- Portable hearing loops are available to borrow at the reception.
- Accessible toilets are available on every floor in every building (C11, R3 and R4).
- Handicap parking is available next to the main entrance.
- Elevators are available in each building (C11, R3 and R4).
- All doors into corridors are equipped with door automation.
- Larger entrances are easily accessible for wheelchair users.