Campus Management Council
The Campus Management Council is advisory to the management and responsible for achieving the management’s assignments. The Campus Management Council consists of representatives from the participating units at the Rudbeck lab. The Rudbeck director acts as head of the Campus Management Council. The director is appointed after recommendation from the Campus Management Council for a period of three years, which can be prolonged.
The Campus Management Council
- sees to that the management’s assignments are achieved according to decisions made.
- sees to that the total cost for the management’s activities is divided between participating departments and clinics.
- meets twice every semester. Decisions are made with simple majority.
- suggests a director for the domain for a three-year period, with possibility for prolongation. The director is appointed by the vice rector or dean in charge of the department where the director is employed.
- makes decisions about the internal organisation of the Rudbeck Lab.
- makes decisions about the management’s budget.
Protocols from the Councils meetings can be found at Medarbetarportalen (login is required).
Rudbeck Laboratory organization