- Östrogen kan öka risken för äggstockscancer och bröstcancer 8 Jul 2022
- Yumeng Mao Framtidens Forskningsledare 7 Jul 2022
- Ny hypotes om krokodilers öron kan hjälpa hörselnedsatta 5 Jul 2022
- Upptäckt i labbet kan ge nytt läkemedel mot cancer 4 Jul 2022
- De leder arbetet i Farmaceutiska fakultetens nya utskott för yrkesprogram 30 Jun 2022
- Gustaf Adolfsmedaljörer utsedda vid Uppsala universitet 28 Jun 2022
- E-infrastruktur för livsvetenskap får SSF-anslag 28 Jun 2022
- Reza Shariatgorji erhåller Berzeliusmedaljen i silver 28 Jun 2022
- Så kan innovation från Uppsala universitet minska resistenta bakterier 23 Jun 2022
- P-piller och hormonbehandling ökar risken för stroke 23 Jun 2022
Campus Management updates
A defibrillator is located opposite the reception desk at the main entrance. The entrance is open on weekdays, 06:30 - 15:30.
Deputy Vice-Chancellor Coco Norén's Visit
Tuesday 5 April, deputy vice-chancellor Coco Norén visited the Rudbeck Laboratory. She was here to visit the world-famous photographer Lennart Nilsson's photo collection.
The photo collection was a gift to the newly built Rudbeck Laboratory, and became the world's largest collection o
Departments and Clinics at the Rudbeck Laboratory
Department of Immunology, Genetics and Pathology
Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences
Molecular Geriartrics Unit
Department of Medical Sciences
Research Group for Rheumatology
Research Group for Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Research Group for Dermatology and Venerology
Research Group for Endocrine Tumor Biology
Research Group for Endocrinology and Mineral Metabolism
Research Group for Clinical Pharma
One Man's Waste Is Another Man's Treasure
Rudbeck Laboratory and the Campus Management Facility has been awarded in a Sustainable Labs Competition. Read more at Towards Green Research.
The BioVis platform provides you with a unique combination of technology and know-how for visualization of biological samples at the tissue, cell and subcellular level. We specialize in microscopy, electron microscopy, flow cytometry and image analysis. We can offer state of the art electron- confocal and light microscopy, as well as analytical and imaging flow cytometry and cell sorting.
The magazine RudbeckJournalen was published a few times a year during the years 1999-2005. On the Staff Portal, (login required), in the folder RudbeckJournalen arkiv, you can find some previously published issues. There are some issues missing, so if you have any or some issues that are not scanned, you are welcome to lend them to the Reception for scanning and publication on the Staff Portal.
Please note that all numbers are mostly written in Swedish.